By: Nazia Adnin
4) Cast: A collective term of actors appearing a film.
5) Casting: The process of hiring actors to play different characters from the script. Casting director gets the process done. However, sometimes directors and producers also play this role.
11) Character Actor: An actor who specializes in playing a particular style of character, often stereotypical, offbeat, or humorous.
12) Choreographer: A person who plans and directs the dance sequences within in a movie.
15) Clean Speech: A take in which all dialogues were performed without any error.